Friday, October 4, 2013

My Gang-Bang Pt. 2

My Gang-Bang Pt. 2

With a man at my head and one between my legs, I wondered how long this could go on. Was there any way that heaven could be any better? I mean come on, having a man pounding your pussy and being able to suck another man was freaking hot! This procession of men went on and on for what had to be hours. During the whole time I was stuffed at both ends by each man over and over again.

They flipped me from me back to my hands and knees so many times I felt like a pancake. Each time the had me doggy style was my favorite. It made it so that I was able to really suck the cock that was waiting at my lips. I was also able to see how much different one man was from the next man. Each cock has it's own look and feel. Some were small almost too small, while some were "normal" and even a few that were rather large.

The smallest of the cock's I tried my best to finish them off with my mouth and hands. Those ones I couldn't have felt at all if they had tried to fuck me. Let's face it, size does matter! It's hard to get excited enough to have an orgasm if you can't feel what's inside you.



Then again this night wasn't supposed to be about me having orgasm after orgasm. Tonight was about the men being able to get off with someone that was younger than they were. It was about them shooting their cum into a pussy that wasn't one they were used to. The night was about overcoming a fear. Mainly however the night was about regaining something that had been taken from me. It was regaining my confidence.

Every time that I felt a man getting ready to cum in my mouth I would take him out and jack him off until he shot his hot cum all over my neck and chest. Mmmmm hot cum all over feels fucking sweet. So there I was with this man pounding me from behind and another normal size cock in my mouth when I heard Shane clear his throat. I looked up and heard him ask if I was still doing okay. The man pounding into me wasn't letting up and I was so fucking close to cumming.

I just gave into the feelings I was having at the moment and slammed back against the man in my pussy. I rocked with him and felt my orgasm building. I took the cock from my mouth and begged the man inside of me. "Don't fucking stop. Fuck me harder. Oh God, I'm almost there. Don't stop please." Shane took that to mean that I was still fine and went back to his seat at the other side of the room.

I still didn't understand why he stayed so far from the action. But at the time I didn't really care. I just wanted to be able to cum and I was getting so close. The guy inside my pussy tightened up and gave one last hard thrust. I knew he had just blown his load. Fuck! I was damn near there and now he stopped. Every damn time I got that close the guy  fucking me had finished and I was left hanging so close to the edge.

My pussy was vibrating and hotter than hell. I was dripping semen from my pussy and from all over my neck and tits. I had cum falling from my chin and beads of cum in my hair. I had dry cum all over my face from my eyes to my mouth. There was even more dried cum all over my ass and some on my back. I must have looked like a caked mess.

Finally the next guy took his place behind me. I begged him to fuck me and make me cum. He laughed out loud and instead went to eating me out. Oh dear lord how good that felt! His tongue was so soft he was being very careful. Yes I was getting raw from all the pounding I had been taking, but until I got at least one massive orgasm in I was not about to call it a night. I needed to cum and I needed it soon!

The guy licking me went to licking my clit and shoving his fingers inside of me. Damn that was making feel like cumming. I was going freaking wild. I was slamming my ass against his hand and begging him not to stop. I HAD to cum! I needed it so bad. That was when he stopped and took his fingers out of me. FUCK!

It sounded like every man in the room started laughing at once. One of the guys spoke up, "look at this slut. She thinks that we are supposed to let her cum. Guess no one told her, she can't cum until we let her. Well bitch, you don't get to cum until the end of the night. When you say you have had enough, then and only then will you be allowed to cum."

The next guy in my pussy must have been very small, I couldn't feel that he was even inside me. I wouldn't have known at all but he was forcing me forward onto the cock in front of me. It didn't last long though before he stopped slamming me forward and the next guy was taking his place. This guy must have been freaking huge! He was pounding into me and thrusting me further onto the cock in front of me than any of the guys had done all night.

He started rubbing my clit each time he withdrew part way. It felt like his cock was going to hit the cock in my mouth. It was starting to hurt how hard he was pounding into me. My stomach was hurting and I damn near gagged on the cock in my mouth. I'm not sure how long that man kept slamming into me like that.

The next thing I know I was laying on the sofa that Shane had me laid back on when the evening first started. Shane was kneeled over me asking if I was okay. I looked around and Shane and I were alone. "What happened where did the guys go? Did I fall asleep?"

"No hun you blacked out. I had to call it a night, I sent the guys home. What is the last thing you remember?"

I told him the last thing I remembered was a huge guy slamming into me over and over again. That I remembered pain and feeling like I was choking on the cock I was sucking. "How long was I out?"

"Well hun, you have been out for over two hours. That huge guy you remember fucking you, two others fucked you after that. Then I realized you were out and I made them leave. Are you okay now?"

Yes, I was fine. I felt cheated though. I mean I wanted to remember that whole night. I also wanted to be able to cum. I was still on fire. I wanted... no I needed to cum. My pussy was electrified, I reached down and rubbed my pussy. I let my fingers rub my clit.

Shane saw what I was doing and he laughed. "You really want to cum don't you? Girl do you have any idea how hot tonight has been? You fucked those guys for over fourteen hours before passing out." He pulled his jeans off and asked if I really wanted to cum or not.

I shook my head yes, he knelt between my legs and licked me hard. He licked my clit taking it between his teeth and nibbling while he let his fingers get to work inside my pussy. Fuck it felt fantastic. I was so ready to finally cum. Shane pulled away from me and I whimpered. He laughed again and shoved his cock into me. All the while he was fucking me he was sucking my tits and kissing my neck. Time after time he pounded into me and brought me closer to that orgasm that had evaded me all night long.

He fucked me for what seemed like ages but must have been just a few minutes. Then he would pull completely out of me and replace his fingers for the cock he had just removed. He would finger fuck me for a few minutes and lick my clit before once again shoving his shaft into me again. Oh dear fucking god... finally the release I so desperately needed washed over me. I sprayed cum all over him and felt it running from my pussy. He pulled out of me one last time and licked me as cleaned as he could while I continued to spray cum everywhere.

When I could cum no more, he helped me to the restroom to clean up. He even helped wash me up and dressed me back into my gown. He walked me out into the bright sunlight and placed me into the limo. "Oh here by the way. Any time you want to repeat tonight just let me know. It was a great night. Thank you for partying with us. Oh do me a favor and give this to Sally."
He handed me a video tape. I must have looked shocked.

"It's okay Sally asked for the tape. It is the ONLY copy. Oh and here is what you were promised." With that he handed me a wad of cash and kissed my forehead goodbye. He shut the limo door and I was on my way home. Once we pulled up outside the house the driver helped me from the car to the door. Sally opened the door wearing one of her gown's and pulled me inside.

"So let me see the tape. I want to see my girl getting fucked."

Oh what a night that was... and the day looked to be heading in that direction too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.